Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Mystical... It's Magical... It's Completely Out of My Price Range (continued)...



Yesterday's semi-rant (rantette?) about Bif Bang Pow's ultra-awesome (but prohibitively spendy) William Shatner-autographed Mystic Seer got somebody's attention.... none other than Jason Labowitz of Bif Bang Pow! First he Tweeted a link to my blog, then he posted a response on their website:


"It's Mystical.... It's Magical... It's Completely Out Of My Price Range....

Read this review about our new Mystic Seer Signature Edition - We love it!

Thanks to one of our biggest fans, Craig Beam, for not being too harsh on us! Just know that we HAD to make this item, and we had to convince Mr. Shatner to sign it. He's never signed or been involved with any Twilight Zone merchandise before, so this was our big chance. And talk about a dream come true. He came to our booth to meet us. We didn't have to wait in any line to meet him! True story - he said that he wished us well in our "Enterprising" business.

Crack open that piggy bank and pre-order yours today!. Limited to just 150 pieces!"



Note that he totally stole the title of my blog entry for his own evil purposes. Does that entitle me to a free Mystic Seer? I highly doubt it. But don't worry... I won't sue. I suppose my blog will see some additional traffic from the attention, so... thanks... I guess?


Shatner signs one of the 150 limited edition Mystic Seers. *Sigh*



All in jest, folks. Jason and the gang at Bif Bang Pow! are friends of this blog, and I love 'em.



1 comment:

ToServeDrewman said...

It's so sad to read this blog sometimes, because after all these years, the merchandise is harder to find and WAY more expensive than it was.