Sunday, August 27, 2017

2x09 Special Report: The Jazz Stylings of Jerry Goldsmith




This week Craig lets the music do the talking as we explore composer Jerry Goldsmith’s musical contributions to The Twilight Zone’s musical landscape, specifically his jazz compositions. You’ll want a drink or two for this one… three fingers of your best bourbon, or maybe a dirty martini with three olives. Cheers, mates.

The Twilight Zone is a trademark of CBS, Inc.

Between Light and a Shadow: A Twilight Zone Podcast is a nonprofit podcast. Music clips and dialogue excerpts used herein are the property of their respective copyright owners; we claim no ownership of these materials. Their use is strictly for illustrative purposes and should be considered Fair Use as stated in the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. section 107. 

2 comments:

AtWork101 said...

Hi, I saw your blog by chance and I have a Rod the Twilight Bear doll. Could you please tell me where I might look for a buyer going to a good home? Not sure where to start and i thought you might. Thanks

Craig Beam said...

I dunno... maybe eBay? Not sure what he's worth (I have one).