Monday, January 17, 2011

TZ Spotlight: 2010 Christmas Card (Andrew Ramage)


I've spotlighted a few Twilight Zone greeting cards in the past, from both Hallmark and American Greetings. This time around, however, I'm pleased to present something much more limited. In fact, it's damned near unobtainable unless you happen to be a friend of fellow TZ fan/collector Andrew Ramage (which, I'm happy to report, I am). The following showed up in mailbox a couple weeks before Christmas last month, and I was floored.

Front:
Back:

Andrew used Vistaprint to create the card, and it's really a first rate job. The publicity still of a rather downcast Art Carney from "The Night of the Meek" is utilized beautifully. I can't deny that I feel strongly compelled to create my own TZ-themed Christmas card next time the holidays come 'round.... stay tuned.


Mr. Ramage, pictured here with H.M. Wynant, star of season two's "The Howling Man," at the 2006 Twilight Zone convention in New Jersey.



Thanks, Andrew! Hope your Christmas was merry, and keep an eye on your mailbox next December...


No comments: